Support Envision Children
82% of the students who attend one of Envision Children's programs and services come from families who are financially below the federal poverty rate. As a result there is a very heavy dependency upon scholarships to be able to receive the instruction they need to improve their academic performance. In the 2016-2017 academic year over 95% of all students received some type of financial aid and cumulatively this assistance accounted for over 80% of Envision Children's annual budget.
How Can You Help?
A. Make an annual contribution to help Envision Children. Below are examples of how your dollars are put to work for our students.
- A $25 gift will provide school supplies for 5 students.
- A $45 gift will provide an hour of private tutoring for 1 student.
- A $70 gift will provide a scholarship for 1 student to attend a session of Power Saturdays.
- A $125 gift will provide materials for 4 students to use in our Power Saturdays session.
- A $250 gift will provide a full scholarship for 1 student to our ACT Boot Camp - Includes 2 Mock ACT Tests.
- A $600 gift will provide a full scholarship for 1 student to our Extended Day Program - 130 Hours of Instruction.
- A $1,200 gift will fully sponsor 1 student to attend all of our programs for one year AND get private tutoring.
All Credit Card Donations Are Final