Support Envision Children
88% of the students who attend one of Envision Children's programs and services come from families who are financially below the federal poverty rate. As a result there is a very heavy dependency upon scholarships to be able to receive the instruction they need to improve their academic performance. In the 2018-2019 academic year over 95% of all students received some type of financial aid and cumulatively this assistance accounted for over 80% of Envision Children's annual budget.
How Can You Help?
Make an annual contribution to help Envision Children. Below are examples of how your dollars are put to work for our students.
- A $25 gift will provide school supplies for 5 students.
- A $45 gift will provide an hour of private tutoring for 1 student.
- A $70 gift will provide a scholarship for 1 student to attend a session of Power Saturdays.
- A $125 gift will provide materials for 4 students to use in our Power Saturdays session.
- A $250 gift will provide a full scholarship for 1 student to our ACT Boot Camp - Includes 2 Mock ACT Tests.
- A $600 gift will provide a full scholarship for 1 student to our Extended Day Program - 130 Hours of Instruction.
- A $1,200 gift will fully sponsor 1 student to attend all of our programs for one year AND get private tutoring.
All Credit Card Donations Are Final